Salary: Main Pay Scale
Start: September 2018
Lynch Hill School is a large primary academy in the west of Slough. We serve a diverse community who are very important to us – over 50 home languages are represented within our school - and it helps create a rich, tolerant and respectful community that is empathetic to the needs of others.
We are a school of opportunities and we can offer:
- Excellent CPD and career development which is available to all
- Exceptional support for NQTs
- Delightful children who are keen to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
- A team of committed, talented and innovative staff
- A consultative, supportive Leadership Team and Governing body
- Excellent benefits including longer holidays, award days for attendance and more
- Employees benefit from priority admission to the school
- We offer cost effective childcare option for Nursery age children
We welcome visits to the school or for an informal discussion. If you are interested in joining us and would like to visit the school, please contact Mrs Michele Cawte, PA to EHT on 01753 524 170 or email@example.com
The fulll job description is available to download here. Please apply for this position by completing the Application formincluding a statement outlining your experience and suitability for the post, returning this to Ms Sati Bhachu, Personnel Officer on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 June 2018
We reserve the right to interview promising candidates prior to this date if applications are received early.
Based at: Lynch Hill School Primary Academy, Garrard Road, Slough, SL2 2AN
Learning Alliance Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.