After School Club Assistant
5 - 12.50 hours per week, Term time only + 5 inset days
(3:00pm to 5:30pm)
Salary: Point 10, £16470 pa (inc. LW £857) pro rata
Permanent, required asap
We are looking to appoint committed, enthusiastic and flexible individuals to work within our dedicated and supportive after school team.
You will be required to ensure the safety, welfare and positive behaviour of pupils throughout the after school session. The successful applicant will possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and good interpersonal skills. Previous experience would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
We are a school of opportunities and we can offer:
- Excellent CPD and career development which is available to all
- Delightful children who are keen to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
- A team of committed, talented and innovative staff
- A consultative, supportive Leadership Team and Governing body
- Excellent benefits including longer holidays, award days for attendance and more
- Employees benefit from priority admission to the school for their children
- We offer cost effective child care options for Nursery aged children
Please apply for this position by completing the application form downloadable here, including a statement outlining your experience and suitability for the post, returning this to Ms Sati Bhachu Assoc. CIPD, Personnel Officer via email: email@example.com or for an informal discussion, telephone: 01753 524 170
Closing date: 16/05/2018, 9.00am
Based at: Lynch Hill School Primary Academy, Garrard Road, Slough, SL2 2AN
Learning Alliance Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.