Developing Individuals as Active Learners
At Lynch Hill Primary Academy we aim to develop children:
- As motivated individuals who strive for high academic achievement.
- As responsible and caring members of the community.
- As independent, life-long learners.
- Who have high self-esteem, respecting themselves, others and the world around them.
Lynch Hill is a roaring success because we promote high achievement and learning for life through:
A - Achievement for all
R - Rights respecting
O - Opportunities
A - Aspiration
R - Relationships
I - Inclusion
N - Never giving up
G - Guidance
S - Safety
U - Unity
C - Creativity
C - Celebrating diversity
E - Enjoyment
S - Self-belief
S - Success
We believe that each child will succeed at Lynch Hill because of the value we place upon:
We demonstrate our commitment to working as a learning community by :
- Striving for continuous improvement in all that we do
- Working collaboratively towards common goals
- Achieving the Basic Skills Award and the School Games Gold Award for our commitment to sport
- Raising the aspirations of our learners and their families through our links with Children’s University
- Fully embracing the UN Charter of the ‘Rights of the Child’ and celebrating pupil voice